Monday, April 15, 2019

NAMI training

Almost a year ago, I left my state job and accepted a job with a grassroots agency called NAMI. NAMI is short for National Alliance on Mental Illness, and is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization. NAMI is dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. This past weekend I got to go to Reston, VA for a training to become a state trainer. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have been given with NAMI and helping fight the stigma of mental illness. 
Saturday night, my friends and I did a moonlight tour of the monuments in DC. I highly recommend it if you are ever in the DC area! Lots of fun and beautiful! I wish I would of had more time to spend in our nations Capital! So much to do and see!













My friends and I on the trolley

No comments:

Post a Comment