Sunday, March 24, 2019

Could it be?

Could it really be Spring? After a very long and snowy winter, I'm almost afraid to let myself believe Spring is finally here to stay! My yard seems to think so but someone dropped the "S" word today. Said next weekend was calling for the "S" word. I won't say it. I love these great 60 degree temps and working in my yard! I even got my hubby out to help me this weekend! Normally he is golfing but yesterday he helped me! I moved my vegetable garden from the front of my house to the back. I even making a path around my raised beds he made for me! I have to say, it is looking pretty good! So let's hope, no more "S" for a long time. I'd be good without any until 2020 even!






1 comment:

  1. I'm OVER winter!! I'm ready to see flowers blooming and NO MORE SNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete