Sunday, April 28, 2019

First Camping Trip of 2019

We had a wonderful time, this passed weekend, camping at Lake of the Ozarks State Park. The boys made new friends and even started a rock selling business. They waited until Saturday evening. Pretty smart, most people had a few drinks  by then. The kids made $4 each and there were kids. New Pokémon cards all around for thee boys! The weather was lovely, we did have a little rain Saturday morning but it makes for great sleeping weather. The lake was really low and the boys got to play around where there was normally water. Great laughs, great wine (a few bottles) and even roasted peeps. Personally, I prefer the regular marshmallows. Beautiful weekend! I am so glad my grandson can go on these camping trips and make memories with us. The camping trips I went on as a kid made for some of my best childhood memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment