Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A visit from friends

My best friend came and visited us this past weekend. We both have been so busy with life, we hadn't spent real time, I mean, longer then a few hours together, in years. We had a wonderful time. We hit most of the antique stores in Jefferson City, some of our favorite local restaurants and even the Capitol. Time went way too fast but we packed a lot into the weekend. I can't wait to see her again! 

The Capitol Rotunda




The Governors Mansion 





My grandson and my best friends youngest

Central Dairy is a must visit 

The old MO State Penitentiary

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift a good friend is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a great time and she is a gift to me. We have been friends since 3rd grade.

    ReplyDelete