Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy Halloween 2020

The last camping trip of 2020. Once again, we went to Hanson Hills Campground. It is close to my house, in the same county, so I can drive the rv myself. My husband follows me and helps me set up but I am there at night, with one of my Corgis, Rascal. It was a chilly on Thursday and the night dropped into the 20s. I used a space heater and opened all cabinet doors so heat could get to my pipes. Friday was beautiful Only in the 50s. Saturday was Halloween, and it was warm but very windy! The kids had a great time. The campgrounds had games and hayrides for the kids. There was a chili cook off and a kettle corn vendor, right next to our campsite. My grandson and daughter came up on Halloween for the festivities and brought their dog, Molly, the 2-year-old Goldendoodle. I hate camping is coming to an end, especially since it started so late but it gives me something to look forward to next Spring. I hope 2021 is covid free and life returns to normal 






My daughter, my grandson & granddog, Molly. 





Let's go fly a kite








      Rascal was my watch dog! 
Thursday afternoon 





I like going on Thurs, The campground is quiet



A little wine 
Iron Horse Kettle Corn


My grandson and his friend


No comments:

Post a Comment