Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy July

July came in with major heat and a lot of sunshine! We had my daughter, her boyfriend and grandson for festivities, who lost his 3rg tooth! The grandson and I bought every parachute firework we could find at a tent. I got a few rockets, my personal favorite and we had a great time, watching my daughter light each one. I finally blew up the pool float my sister got my grandson for a Christmas gift. Needless to say it is a hit and the neighbor boy had to try it out as well. On Friday, I took a stroll through the raised beds too and everything looks good. I hope to be picking blackberries soon too. I try to keep thing positive and not focus on the corona virus and I pray it goes away soon and for good!



Tucker, the neighbor dog


My beautician gave me some blue hair spray. He was excited!  


PopPop helping helping light sparklers


New pool float


Jalapenos 

cherry tomatoes 

gladiolas 

New Guinea Impatient 

sunflower 

No comments:

Post a Comment