Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween quilt/wall hanging


A friend had to help me with the binding but it's finally finished and going to it's new home soon. Unless she doesn't want it, then it will stay with me. I'm working on a blue and white queen size quilt for my daughter as well. That is going to take me a while.
I also need to figure out what to do for my brother's gift. I bought mostly darker jewel tone fabric for him but haven't found a pattern I like yet. My cousin asked me to make a pink and brown quilt for her bed. And then an old friend wants me to make a quilt out of Crown Royal bags. So many quilts, so little time.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute quilt! I can't imagine anyone not wanting it. I've been working on some quilt project too. As you say, so little time.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gal who bought it loved her Halloween quilt. I was happy, something I made, brought someone so much joy. The blue and white quilt, for my daughter, is another story. She wants a different pattern. One with all over quilting and way over my skill level.

      Delete