Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peppers and the pool



Green Pepper plant. And I'm sorry but I can't find the rotate button to turn the photo.
  My husband and I took a drive to Versailles to eat at the Mexican Restaurant, buy a few things at Wal-Mart and then stop at a Mennonite green house and get some plants. We picked up a 4 pack of green peppers, 4 pack of sweet yellow peppers, 4 pack of sweet red peppers and a 4 pack of jalapenos. The green peppers already had some little peppers growing on them and they were still on those tiny 4 pack containers.

Next, I had to figure out where to put them. The last few years I tried my garden spot and nothing has done very well in there. So I mixed them in with my flowers, a 5 gallon bucket and some other empty flower pots. I hope they do well for me in pots.

As for the pool, we had bought one, years ago for Dudley. He didn't like it although Dudley loves to swim! After talking to a friend at work, whose daughter has a corgi and a pool for her dog, I thought I'd give it another try. He likes it! 

Dudley in the pool and Jake waiting his turn.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think Dudley is going to share. I think down deep inside, Jake knows it.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete