Monday, October 31, 2016

Camping at Meramec State Park 2016

This past weekend we loaded up the boys and headed to Meramec State Park. I absolutely love this park. We couldn't make our annual trip last year due to illness but this year we made it. I wasn't as big on decorating this year. I normally put more Halloween decorations out but losing my dad has put a damper on things. We had a beautiful weekend with warm temperatures in the low 80's. It felt so good to recharge my batteries!

our site

Saturday morning on the Meramec River

The cave was nice and cool

Original gate

gorgeous sunset

Tiny camper

vintage camper

Love it!!

Need to buy!

Cool 


Ready for the tick or treators

I love roasting marshmallows

A little bit of fall colors but not much this year

No comments:

Post a Comment