Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

This weekend was a whirlwind. Seemed like all we did was run.
Friday, my good friend retired from work. We had her a party and wished her well. Then I came home and put news paper on the table and made our dye. A mixture of shaving cream and dyes. We made some pretty eggs!
Saturday morning we drove South to the Lake of the Ozarks to their 4th annual Easter Egg hunt. It was a mad house. There was free hot dogs, chips and water. Multiple bounce houses, real bunnies, chickens, and even a baby goat.
Today was Easter and it was pretty low key but the weather turned bad. While at dinner with my mom, daughter and grandson, it began to sleet. The roads we very slick. I wish Spring would get here and stay. In a few weeks, we will be headed out on our first camping trip. I hope we have decent weather.
Happy Easter to everyone and be safe!



Dyeing the eggs

PopPop eggs weren't pretty

Mason made pretty eggs

Mason and my eggs

Saturday morning, the Easter Bunny came

Sneaky bunny hid them well

Bounce house at the lake

soft bunny

Look at all those eggs!

Mason made a haul

3 to 5 year olds 



1 comment: